REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2022-2023
Watch for parent information and class assignments coming August 16!
It is our mission to create a safe, play-based environment of developmentally appropriate learning experiences for all students.
We believe that parental partnerships are essential for kindergarten readiness and in fostering a life-long love of learning.
Bright Beginnings Preschool has served the STMA area for over 35 years.
- Our program provides a high-quality staff, content-rich curriculum, and specialized learning across all developmental areas.
- Lead teachers in each of our classrooms maintain an Early Childhood MN teaching license and regularly participates in continuing education classes.
- Our classroom size does not exceed 20 students and a paraprofessional is also within the classroom at all times.
- Bright Beginnings is a Parent Aware 4 star rated program. Our program is committed to using best practices in assessment, individualized instruction, and family connections.
- We are a school readiness program that prepares children for success in kindergarten.
- Our Bright Beginnings staff provides a caring and creative environment where kids can learn and grow at their own pace.
- Large motor time is encouraged daily within the gymnasium or outdoor playground.
- Beside utilizing our imaginative and resourceful staff, Creative Curriculum, Letter of the week and Handwriting without Tears are the curriculums of choice.
- Parent-Teacher conferences are held twice a year to update and communicate children’s progress.
- Routine drills are conducted throughout the year, including fire, tornado, and lock-down procedures.
Familiarization with school routines including separation, transitions, and turn-taking
Develop social/emotional skills with peer interaction, adult guidance, and independence,
Foster a love of learning through play-based learning activities and beginning concepts.
Four/ Five-Year-Old Classes:
Cooperative group interactions, turn-taking, independence and socialization skills.
Literacy preparation including letter/sound recognition, reading, listening, and questioning.
Pre-math skills of sorting, patterning, counting, and quantifying objects.
Fine motor practice including name writing and scissor skills.
A solid foundation of skills to prepare children for kindergarten.