Share your calendar
When you share your calendar with someone, you can decide how they see your events and whether they can also make changes, such as adding or editing events.
1. When you have your Calendar app open, click on the Settings gear in the top right hand corner
2. On the left, select your calendar and then click Share with specific people.
3. Click Add People and enter the email address or names of the people you want to share your calendar with.
4. Choose a sharing permission option:
- See only free/busy (hide details)
- See all event details
- Make changes to evernts
- Make changes and manage sharing
5. Click Send.
6. If the person you're sharing your calendar with doesn't use Calendar, click Invite to send them an invitation to use it.