Human Resources strives to serve all staff and stakeholders by providing professional services that meet the district's varied HR needs, complies with applicable laws and reporting requirements, and consistently maximizes the ability of the district to focus it's resources on students and staff.
Join Our Team!
STMA is constantly looking for future employees who:
- Have students at the center of their work
- Engage in continuous improvement
- Cultivate family connections
- Are energetic and hard-working
- Take pride in their work
- Are persistent and service-minded
- Like to work in a team environment
- Set new standards for excellence
Please see the STMA Employment tab for more information on working at the STMA School District. You can access our online application system to view current vacancies, apply online, and continue/modify your application. An approved background check, I-9 verification, and payroll paperwork must be completed prior to working as an employee or substitute for the STMA School District.
The St. Michael-Albertville Schools Human Resources Department oversees functions that include more than 800 full-time and part-time employees throughout the District.
Human Resources provides a full range of services including:
- Recruitment/onboarding/retention of quality employees
- Employee/labor relations
- Training and development
- Records management
- Personnel transactions and investigations
- Job classification compensation and negotiations
- Benefits administrations/management
- Leave of absence/FMLA
- Policy and procedure development and implementation
- Student-teacher agreements/placements
- Substitute staff employment/management