Skip To Main Content

Special Diet

Special Diet Statement

For students with Food Allergies; please submit a Special Diet Statement, that is completed by a Medical Professional, in order to receive a meal substitution for your student. If there is not a form on file with the Food Service Department, meal accommodations will not be allowed.

Special Diet Withdrawal Form

For parents that have a student with a Special Diet Statement on file with the Food Service Department, that wish to discontinue the Special Diet Accommodation, please complete the form below and send back to the Food Service Department.

Special Diet Withdrawal Form/fs/resource-manager/view/0c11a64d-1988-4c17-b303-9bc4671d1636

Lactose Free Milk Request Form

For students that are lactose intolerant, please complete the Lactose Free Milk Request Form. This form may be completed by the parent/guardian of the student.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, autiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf , from and USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
(1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or (2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.