Congratulations to the 2020 Inductees!
STMA Hall of Fame Inductees:
STMA Hall of Fame
The purpose of the STMA Hall of Fame is to honor individuals who have made a significant impact on students and contributed to the district’s tradition of excellence.
- Nomination Window: January 6-31, 2020
- Nomination Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Hall of Fame Induction: May 18, 2020
- Individuals are nominated via a nomination form. Forms are available on the district website and in the district office.
- Superintendent emails members of the Selection Committee nominations for their perusal (February 3).
- Selection Committee meets to review and select Hall of Fame inductees (February 20 @ 6:00 p.m. in district office gold room at MW).
- New inductees are notified and invited to the May induction ceremony.
- Honors individuals who have a longstanding history of service to the district.
- The candidate must have at least five years of service to the district as a former employee or community member who has made a positive impact on the district. The individual can be a former employee or community member.
- The individual has provided exceptionally meritorious service and demonstrated a commitment to STMA’s tradition of excellence.
- Anyone, including school staff and community members, can nominate an individual.
- A candidate must receive a number of affirmative votes equal to 75% of selection committee members present at the meeting.
- A maximum of two individuals will be inducted into the Hall of Fame during any given school year.
- An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction. Selection committee members cannot nominate an individual.
- Nominations forwarded to the selection committee are subject to superintendent and school board chair approval.
- Nominations not selected for induction are held for one year. Superintendent must receive written notice to re-submit for the subsequent year.
Selection Committee Members
- Ann-Marie Foucault, Superintendent
- Tim Lewis, School Board Member
- Larry Sorensen, School Board Member
- Dan Lefebvre, Teacher
- Maria Cummings, Support Staff
- Corey Lahr, Principal
- Wayne Hoistad, Director of Technology & Transportation
- Mayor Kevin Kasel, Community Member
- Kyle Swenson, HS Student
Location of Recognition Wall
Inside Door A adjacent to District Office