STMA Hall of Fame
The purpose of the STMA Hall of Fame is to honor individuals who have made a significant impact on students and contributed to the district’s tradition of excellence.
Honors individuals who have a long-standing history of service to the district (as an employee or in another capacity). The individual has provided exceptionally meritorious service and demonstrated a commitment to STMA’s tradition of excellence. The individual must have at least five years of service to the district and not be a current employee.
• Nomination Window: January 7, 2019-February 1, 2019
• Nomination Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Hall of Fame Induction: May 20, 2019
1. Individuals are nominated via a nomination form. An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction. Forms are available on the district website and in the district office.
2. Superintendent e-mails members of the Selection Committee nominations for their perusal.
3. Selection Committee meets to review and select HOF inductees.
4. A maximum of two individuals will be inducted into the HOF during any given school year.
5. A candidate must receive a number of affirmative votes equal to 75% of selection committee members present at the meeting.
6. New inductees are notified and invited to the May induction ceremony.
Selection Committee Members:
Ann-Marie Foucault, Superintendent
Hollee Saville, School Board Member
Kari Dwinnell, School Board Member
Paul Schumm, Teacher
Randee Woodis, Support Staff
Bob Driver, Principal
Amy Larkin, Director of Special Services
Mayor Jillian Henrickson, Community Member
TJ Duerr, HS Student
Congratulations to the 2018 Hall of Fame inductees, Dr. Tom Hagerty and Mr. Chuck Lefebvre. They were inducted into the Hall Of Fame on May 21, 2018.
Location of Recognition:
Inside Door A adjacent to District Office