The Human Resources Department strives to align people and organizational resources to sustain district success. We are committed to providing exceptional service and support to employees, administrators, and the public. We support employment and personnel practices in order to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness, ensure compliance with all applicable laws, and improve overall staff satisfaction.
Join Our Team!
STMA is constantly looking for future employees who:
- Have students at the center of their work
- Engage in continuous improvement
- Cultivate family connections
- Are energetic and hard-working
- Take pride in their work
- Are persistent and service-minded
- Like to work in a team environment
- Set new standards for excellence
Click on the Employment tab above for more information on working at the STMA School District. You can access our online application system to view current vacancies, apply online and continue/modify your application. An approved background check, I-9 verification, and payroll paperwork must be completed prior to working as an employee or substitute for the STMA School District.
The St. Michael-Albertville Schools Human Resources Department oversees functions that include more than 800 full-time and part-time employees throughout the District.
Human Resources provides a full range of services including:
- Recruitment/onboarding/retention of quality employees
- Employee/labor relations
- Training and development
- Records management
- Personnel transactions and investigations
- Job classification compensation and negotiations
- Benefits administrations/management
- Leave of absence/FMLA
- Policy and procedure development and implementation
- Student teacher agreements/placements
- Substitute staff employment/management