Teacher License Renewal Information

  • These documents are needed for renewing clock hours for your continuing education licensing.

    Please contact your building representative or the Continuing Education Chair for more information. If you are a community member, please contact the Continuing Education Chair for information.

    *Community Ed staff - submit your completed paperwork to Sarah Massmann, Big Woods Elementary.

    Sarah Massmann – Continuing Education Chair