Thank You For Visiting
This site will be your centralized location for the latest information and resources during the COVID-19 pandemic regarding all school programs and resources. STMA is here to support all of our students, staff members, and community! Together, we are STMA Strong!
If you would like general information and news about the general COVID-19 outbreak, we suggest you visit these reliable public health websites:
STMA COVID-19 Response
Frequently asked questions and answers regarding COVID-19 response.
Information and resources for distance learning. Distance Learning will continue until June 4th due to the Governor's mandate.
Resources to help essential workers find childcare while students are out of school.
Resources to help our families meet essential needs.
Resources, companies, and services to help get families connected.
Updates and information about events and activities canceled or rescheduled during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates from Dr. Foucault
- MDH hotline for families 651-201-3920. Phone lines are open from 7:00 am-7:00 p.m.
- MDH Recommendations for Schools and Child Care
- MDH Latest COVID-19 Updates
- Wright County Public Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- CDC Information for Schools and Childcare
- Talking to Your Child About COVID-19
- FFCRA Poster
- Social and Emotional Resource created by STMA's Mr. Pothen
- STMA Virtual Calming Room