2020 - 2021 Kindergarten Registration
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020, to be eligible for kindergarten.
To begin the online process you must have a ParentVue account. If you don't have a ParentVue account, please email Sunday Klonz or call her at 763-497-3180, ext. 5152
The following documents are needed for ALL enrollments.
**These can be uploaded during enrollment or dropped off at the District Office**
1. Proof of residency (need one of the following) Current driver's license, current utility bill, a letter from a government agency, a lease agreement, or purchase agreement.
2. Proof of age (need one of the following) Birth Certificate, Passport/Visa, official government document indicating the child's full legal name and birthdate.
3. Immunization Records - Must be submitted before your child will be allowed to attend school OR provide a medical or non-medical exemption.
4. Court/Custody (legal) documents, if applicable.
5. Copy of IEP if applicable.
Due to Covid 19 - Tours are only available between 2:15 - 4:00. To schedule a tour of Albertville Primary, contact Karen Sorensen at 763-497-2688, ext. 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please explore the Albertville Primary website for more information.
Early Childhood Screening is required prior to entering kindergarten. Contact Lindy Legatt at 763-497-6528 or email@example.com to schedule your child's screening.
OPEN ENROLLMENT - Families living outside of the STMA school district will need to apply for open enrollment. More information can be found on the Enrollment Choices Page of the District website.
Kindergarten is an important milestone for lifelong learning.
Our exceptional kindergarten teachers have a genuine love of learning and a
commitment to the gifts of young learners.