WE ARE OPEN!
Our current hours are Monday-Friday 6am-8pm. We are actively practicing social distancing and monitoring numbers on our courts (25 per court), and in our weight room (40 max capacity). Come work out with us again!
St. Michael-Albertville Community Education is excited to offer our community the use of the Activity Center located at the St. Michael-Albertville High School.
The Activity Center Includes...
- 6 basketball courts with optional set up into volleyball, or tennis
- Baseball and Softball Cages
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Indoor Running / Walking Track
- Fitness Center open to ages 14 and up.
- Water bottles are only allowed in Activity Center, Fitness Center and Upper Track.
- Picture identification is required for day pass admittance.
- Membership cards are required for member admittance.
- Proper workout attire must be worn.
To register for a membership, please come to the Activity Center to fill out the membership form, and bring along your registration fee.
For additional information or questions call the Activity Center (763) 497-6541.