Start the Registration Process
Begin by sending an email to Sunday Kloncz at the Central Enrollment Office, email@example.com, with the following information:
- Student(s) Full Legal Name
- Student(s) Birthdate
- Student(s) Grade Level (for school year of desired enrollment)
- Home Address
- Parent(s) Full Legal Name (as it appears on your state ID)
- Parent(s) Email and Phone Number (if parents live at separate households, please include both addresses)
- Requested start date at STMA Schools
- Name of Previous School(s) Attended (for records request)
- Please indicate if any IEP/Special Education Services records are active
This information is entered into our student system for you. Then, your ACTIVATION KEY will be emailed to you with INSTRUCTIONS on setting up your family ParentVue account and completing the ONLINE registration process.
If you do not have access to email, please call the Enrollment Office at 763.497.3180 x5152
Please have the following documents ready for the registration process. These documents can be uploaded during registration, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped off at the district office.
1. Proof of Residency (only need one of the following)
- Current Driver's License or other ID with current address
- Current Utility Bill - dated within 60 days
- Letter from Government Agency - dated within 60 days
- Lease Agreement - signed by lessee and lessor and show the lease period (Start Date - End Date)
- Purchase Agreement - signed agreement (by both the buyer and seller) with purchase date and address referenced / HUD verification with the owner's name & address
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Student's Age
- Birth Certificate
- Passport / Visa
- Official government document indicating the child's full legal name and birthdate
- Previously verified school records
4. School staff will request your child’s transcript and special education records (if applicable) from your child’s previous school. If applicable, please provide (or upload during enrollment) any current court (legal) documents or IEPs that may pertain to the education of this student.
Every student who is enrolled to St. Michael-Albertville Schools is assigned to a school based on attendance boundary areas. Each STMA school has an attendance boundary. Generally, all students who live within the attendance boundary attend their assigned school. To identify your child’s school, please use your address or the map with the service below to determine your assigned school.
If your home address is located outside of the STMA District boundaries, visit our Open Enrollment page.
Please note that if you are submitting open enrollment documents for your student(s), you will still need to complete the ABOVE online enrollment process to have them enrolled in their respective school(s).
Kindergarten Registration at Albertville Primary School
Excellence starts here with a compassionate, dedicated staff who values laughter and instills the love of learning.
Your young child is about to experience an amazing adventure where they will meet new friends, learn new things, and learn from a dedicated group of professionals!
Our school is a child-centered learning community dedicated to ensuring the success of all students. We recognize and celebrate that each child is unique with individual hopes and dreams. Our mission is to lay the foundation of education to inspire and help develop a love of learning that will last a lifetime. We are excited to partner with families and the community to maximize each student's academic, social, and emotional growth.