Skip To Main Content

Address Change Procedure

 Does your NEW address change affect your residency status or school attendance boundary?

Every student who is enrolled to St. Michael-Albertville Schools is assigned to a school based on attendance boundary areas. Each STMA school has an attendance boundary. Generally, all students who live within the attendance boundary attend their assigned school. To identify your child’s school, please use your address or the map with the service below to determine your assigned school.

School Finder

If you have had an address change, please complete and submit the fillable form below:

Address Change Form

A new Proof of Residency document is required to be submitted also: utility bill dated within 60 days, lease agreement, purchase agreement, drivers license with new address etc.

If your new address is now located outside of the STMA District boundaries, please complete and submit the Enrollment Options Application Form. 

Enrollment Options Application Form

If your new address changes your STMA assigned boundary school(s):

Please SUBMIT completed forms to Sunday Kloncz: 

OR deliver to: STMA District Office