This page is currently under construction. Please check back soon for updated information.
Flex Learning days are intended to provide an opportunity for teaching and learning to continue when school cancellations are necessary due to inclement weather. The district's goal is to have our students learning within our school buildings whenever possible. The Flex Learning Day Plan provides a viable opinion to continue student learning even when weather conditions are unsafe for transporting our students. It also negates the need for the district to add additional days to the school calendar in the event there are more inclement weather days than anticipated.
- Why are Flex Learning Days being implemented instead of adding days on to the end of the year?
- When will a Flex Learning Day be implemented?
- What is a Choice Board?
- What will 2-hour delays or early releases look like?
- What if my child is unable to participate in a Flex Learning Day?
- What if a Flex Learning Day is called and my students are at their emergency day care (with grandparent/neighbor, etc.)?
- How will this impact my student with a 504 or an IEP?
- How will Flex Learning days affect STMA Online Students?