PRESCHOOL SUPPLY LIST:
Please bring the following supplies to Open House or the first day of school….
Crayola Markers-8 count Crayola
3 Large Gluesticks
Zip lock bags quart OR Disinfectant Wipes by last name A-L
Zip lock bags gallon OR Baby wipes by last name M-Z
Your child will also need a backpack with an extra set of clothes in a zip-lock bag.
Teachers and OPEN HOUSE information will be sent the week of August 23rd.
Only the Friday Morning Session is available at this time.
Please register to be added to the waitlist for all other options.
Unfortunately we will not be offering busing (except ECSE students) or Camp Castle for the 2021-2022 school year. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
It is our mission to create a safe, play-based environment of developmentally appropriate learning experiences for all students.
We believe that parental partnerships are essential for kindergarten readiness and in fostering a life-long love of learning.
Familiarization with school routines including separation, transitions, and turn-taking
Develop social/emotional skills with peer interaction, adult guidance, and independence,
Foster a love of learning through play-based learning activities and beginning concepts.
Four/ Five-Year-Old Classes:
Cooperative group interactions, turn-taking, independence and socialization skills.
Literacy preparation including letter/sound recognition, reading, listening, and questioning.
Pre-math skills of sorting, patterning, counting, and quantifying objects.
Fine motor practice including name writing and scissor skills.
A solid foundation of skills to prepare children for kindergarten.
Bright Beginnings Preschool has served the STMA area for over 35 years.
- Our program provides a high-quality staff, content-rich curriculum, and specialized learning across all developmental areas.
- Lead teachers in each of our classrooms maintain an Early Childhood MN teaching license and regularly participates in continuing education classes.
- Our classroom size does not exceed 20 students and a paraprofessional is also within the classroom at all times.
- Bright Beginnings is a Parent Aware 4 star rated program. Our program is committed to using best practices in assessment, individualized instruction, and family connections.
- We are a school readiness program that prepares children for success in kindergarten.
- Our Bright Beginnings staff provides a caring and creative environment where kids can learn and grow at their own pace.
- Large motor time is encouraged daily within the gymnasium or outdoor playground.
- Beside utilizing our imaginative and resourceful staff, Creative Curriculum, Letter of the week and Handwriting without Tears are the curriculums of choice.
- Parent-Teacher conferences are held twice a year to update and communicate children’s progress.
- Routine drills are conducted throughout the year, including fire, tornado, and lock-down procedures.