If you have had an ADDRESS CHANGE, please complete and submit this form:

    Address Change

     A new Proof of Residency document is required to be submitted also: utility bill dated within 60 days, lease agreement, purchase agreement, drivers license with new address etc.


    If your new address is located outside of the STMA District boundaries, please complete and submit this form for open enrollment:

    Enrollment Options


    If your new address changes your STMA boundary school(s):


    Please SUBMIT completed forms to Sunday Kloncz

    sundayk@mystma.org or call 763.497.3180  x5152





    Does your NEW address change affect your residency status or school attendance boundary?

    Every student who is enrolled to St. Michael-Albertville Schools is assigned to a school based on attendnace boundary areas. Each STMA school has an attendance boundary. Generally, all students who live within the attendance boundary attend their assigned school. To identify your child’s school, please use your address or the map with the service below to determine your assigned school.

    School Finder logo with a school in a magnifying glass.