Steps to become a PSEO student
1. If you would like to learn more about earning college credits in high school please watch this video for more information.
2. If you have made a final decision to attend PSEO you will need to pick a college. These are the most commonly attended schools for PSEO by STMA students.
3. Once you have selected a college to attend you must sign up for a PSEO meeting and attend with at least one parent. This meeting will take approximately 30 minutes. During this meeting, we will provide all the necessary paperwork to apply to the college, review the application process, and discuss factors to consider when attending PSEO.
To sign up for a PSEO meeting date please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Guidance Office at 763-497-6525.
PSEO meeting dates: 2022 meeting dates are not scheduled yet
4. What should I do until my meeting to prepare?
- Register for next year’s courses at STMA during the registration process as if you plan to attend the high school. We will delete them once registration at the college is confirmed.
- Continue to do well in your current classes
- Make a list of questions for your meeting
- Visit the college’s website to learn more about that colleges specific application process