Did You Know?
- Did you know that anyone can apply for free and reduced benefits? And the application can be submitted at any time!
- There is no limit to how many students can qualify for this benefit.
- We follow strict guidelines to protect a student's confidentiality.
- The District receives state and federal funding to cover the costs for free and reduced meals.
- The District also receives different categories of state and federal funding, depending on the percentage of free and reduced numbers, for classroom programming.
Good nutrition and learning go hand in hand.
The School Nutrition Department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well-being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods, and beverages sold or served at our schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
It is the goal of all Food Service staff to strive for excellent service and customer satisfaction. If you or your children have any questions or suggestions, please call the Food Service Department at (763) 497-3180.
Join Our Team
Looking for a Part-Time or Substitute job that allows you to be at home when your family needs you there? Join our team in a School Cafeteria.
To apply for one of our open positions, please visit the employment section of our district website.