The district’s technology infrastructure and data center including switches, servers, wireless access, and storage, is aging. Network switches in the district are 10 years old. The projects include updating the district’s infrastructure and data center and replacing computers that are seven to ten years old.
Project Date: April 2017 to August 2020
The following technology projects are being completed prior to the 2018- 2019 school year, which is year three of the technology bond projects.
- Classroom technology updates to all computers, smartboards and sound reinforcement at Albertville Primary.
- Addition of new Chrome base labs at Albertville Primary, Big Woods Elementary, Fieldstone Elementary, and St. Michael Elementary.
- Classroom technology for the twelve additional classrooms at the High School.
- New switch replacements at Albertville Primary and Middle School East.
- All technology of the All-Purpose Facility and Ice Arena which includes access points, switches, and new fiber connections.
- Computer refresh for Big Woods Elementary, Community Education, and St. Michael Elementary.