- Summer 2020: Online registration starts March 1.
- School Year 2020-21: Online registration starts March 1. If site is full, your child will be automatically placed on a wait list.
- Just 4 Kids 2020-21: (must be 4 yrs. old by Sept. 1, 2020) Contact LisaB@mystma.org to be placed on waiting list starting January 2. Currently enrolled families have priority to enroll. Once pre-registration is complete in mid-February, we will contact you and take children off the waiting list.
NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR YOUR ENROLLMENT REQUEST AND ANOTHER EMAIL ONCE CONTRACT IS APPROVED.
Register online at STMA.CE.ELEYO.COM.
See dates below for school year and summer programs.
You will have to create an account and a profile for each family member in order to register for Kids Play.
There is a $30 registration fee per family per season (school year and/or summer) charged when enrollment is accepted.
A confirmation email will be sent if your child has been accepted into the program. If the program is full, your child will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
School Year 2019-2020
We have a waiting list at all our sites for the 2019-20 school year. We will need to hire more staff at all our locations prior to enrolling additional students.
Before school location:
- All children that need before school care will be at the Community Education Center which opens at 6 am.
After school locations:
- Albertville Primary (Kindergarten only)
- Big Woods
- Community Education Center (St. Michael Elementary, Middle School East & West)
JUST 4 KIDS (4 Years Old by Sept. 1, 2019)
Right now, we are full for the 2019-20 school year. To get on the waiting list, register online at stma.ce.eleyo.com.
Located at the Community Education Center. Your child must be 4 years old by September 1st and fully potty trained AND self-sufficient in the bathroom to attend. The program starts the first day of school and is open from 6 am-6 pm. Monday-Friday schedules only.
NO SCHOOL DAYS:
Your child must be enrolled in the school year program in order to register for the no school days option. Online registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to each no school day.
March 1, 2020 register openings online at stma.ce.eleyo.com. Space maybe limited.
You will receive a confirmation email once contract is approved. More information will be sent in May regarding field trips, pizza orders, activities, etc.
- Community Education Center- Children entering kindergarten in the fall (Pre-K) through current 2nd graders.
- Club Knights at Middle School EAST-Children currently in 3rd-6th grade.
Field trip calendars and more information will be sent in May to families that are enrolled.