REGISTRATION BEGINS ON MARCH 1ST, 2021 ONLINE AT STMA.CE.ELEYO.COM.
- Summer 2021 (Kids Play & Club Knights)
- School Year 2021-22 (Kids Play grades K-4): Due to limited staffing, your child may be placed on a waiting list until we have secured employees in order to add more children to program.
- Just 4 Kids School Year 2021-22 : (must be 4 yrs. old by Sept. 1, 2021) Just 4 Kids is for 4 & 5 year olds.
NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR YOUR ENROLLMENT REQUEST AND ANOTHER EMAIL ONCE CONTRACT IS APPROVED. IF SITE IS FULL YOUR CHILD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST.
Register online at STMA.CE.ELEYO.COM.
See dates below for school year and summer programs.
You will have to create an account and a profile for each family member in order to register for Kids Play.
There is a $40 registration fee per family per season (school year and/or summer) charged when enrollment is accepted.
A confirmation email will be sent if your child has been accepted into the program. If the program is full, your child will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
School Year 2020-21
We have a waiting list for Kindergarten-4th graders during the 2020-21 school year.
Before school location:
- All children that need before school care will be at the Community Education Center which opens at 6 am.
After school locations:
- Albertville Primary (Kindergarten only)
- Big Woods
- Community Education Center (St. Michael Elementary)
JUST 4 KIDS (4 Years Old by Sept. 1, 2020)
Register online at stma.ce.eleyo.com. Space is limited.
Located at the Community Education Center. Your child must be 4 years old by September 1st and fully potty trained AND self-sufficient in the bathroom to attend. The program starts the first day of school and is open from 6 am-6 pm. Monday-Friday schedules only.
NO SCHOOL DAYS:
Your child must be enrolled in the school year program in order to register for the no school days option. Online registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to each no school day.
March 1, 2021 for families not currently enrolled.
You will receive a confirmation email once contract is approved. More information will be sent in May regarding field trips, pizza orders, activities, etc.
- Community Education Center- Children entering kindergarten in the fall (Pre-K) through current 2nd graders.
- Club Knights at Middle School EAST-Children currently in 3rd-6th grade.
Field trip calendars and more information will be sent in May to families that are enrolled.