St. Michael-Albertville Community Education is excited to offer our community the use of the Activity Center located at the St. Michael-Albertville High School.
The Activity Center Includes...
- 6 basketball courts with optional set up into volleyball, or tennis
- Baseball and Softball Cages
- 5,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Indoor Running / Walking Track
- Fitness Center open to ages 14 and up.
- Water bottles are only allowed in Activity Center, Fitness Center and Upper Track.
- Picture identification is required for day pass admittance.
- Membership cards are required for member admittance.
- Proper workout attire must be worn.
To register for a membership, please complete the Activity Center Membership Form and bring it to the Activity Center along with your registration fee. Forms are also available at the Activity Center.
For additional information or questions call the Activity Center (763) 497-6541.