It is Bright Beginnings mission to make preschool affordable for all! The following programs are great ways for families to apply for tuition help. If you have further questions, please contact Jane at the office. 763-497-6512 or email@example.com
Free/Reduced Lunch Benefits: Bright Beginnings offers a reduction in tuition for those who qualify for the free/reduced program.
Please complete the application located on FOOD and NUTRITION. A copy of your letter must be on file with us in the office to adjust tuition.
Bright Beginnings Tuition Assistance
The first step for all families is to complete the Free and Reduced application located on the school districts webpage.
Once the application has been completed and reviewed by the district food service staff, a copy of the letter must be sent by the caregiver to the early childhood office.
Based on the qualifiers listed, tuition support will be provided as follows:
Not Free/Reduced Eligible
50% Reduction in Tuition
The reductions above are funded through school readiness state funds (see below)
Eligibility for School Readiness Funds
(Minnesota Statutes, section 124D.15, subd. 15)
A child is eligible to participate in a School Readiness program if the child:
- is at least three years old on September 1;
- has completed health and developmental screening within 90 days of program enrollment under sections 121A.16 to 121A.19; and
- has one or more of the following risk factors:
- qualifies for free or reduced-price lunch;
- is an English learner;
- is homeless;
- has an individualized education program (IEP) or an individual interagency intervention plan (IIIP);
- is identified, through health and developmental screenings under sections 121A.16 to 121A.19, with a potential risk factor that may influence learning; or
- is defined as at-risk by the school district.
Pathways Scholarships: Bright Beginnings is a 4-Star rated early childhood program. Therefore our attendees qualify for the Pathway I and II programs. These are state/regional scholarships up to $7500 per year.
PATHWAY I - follows the student to any 4-Star rated program in the area.
PATHWAY II - awarded to students within the Bright Beginnings program only.
Please contact Jane Helgestad at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Pathways Grant.
EVERY CHILD SHOULD HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE