Every child who attends St. Michael-Albertville Schools are assigned to a school, with the exception of preschool students who do not have attendance areas. Each STMA school has an attendance boundary. Generally, all students who live within the attendance boundary attend their assigned school. To identify your child’s school, please use your address or the map with the service below to determine your assigned school.
*Preschool programs do not have attendance areas. Parent/Guardians enrolling their child in a preschool should contact the Bright Beginnings Program at the Community Education Center at 763-497-6550.
ENROLL for 2018/2019 School Year
The enrollment process for the remainder of the 2018/2019 school will be in paper form.
You will need the following documents completed to enroll.
Heath Information Packet
ENROLL for 2019/2020 School Year
The enrollment process for the 2019/2020 school year occurs online.
**Please note that if you have submitted open enrollment documents for your student(s), you still need to complete the online enrollment to have them enrolled into their respective school(s).
Each enrolling family must have a ParentVue account to enroll their student(s).
To create a ParentVue account, please contact Shannon Foreman at 763-497-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an activation key.
If you have a current ParentVue account, please use our "enroll now" tab below to enroll your student(s).
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR ALL ENROLLMENTS
**These can be uploaded during enrollment or dropped off at the district office**
1. Proof of Residency (Only need one of the following)
- Current Driver's License or other ID with current address
- Current Utility Bill - Dated within 60 days
- Letter from Government Agency - dated within 60 days
- Lease Agreement - signed by lessee and lessor and show the lease period (Start Date - End Date)
- Purchase Agreement - signed agreement (by both the buyer and seller) with purchase date and address referenced / HUD verification with the owner's name & address
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Age
- Birth Certificate
- Passport / Visa
- Official government document indicating the child's full legal name and birthdate
- Previously verified school records
4. Staff will request your child’s transcript and special education records (if applicable) from your child’s previous school. If applicable, please provide (or upload during enrollment) any current court (legal) documents or IEPs that may pertain to the education of this student.
GET TO KNOW THE SCHOOL
Once you have determined the school your child(ren) will attend, explore the school's website. Schools are listed at the top of the district website. Contact the representative from each building listed below to schedule a tour.
School/ Grade Contact Phone # Email
Bright Beginnings Jane Helgestad 763-497-6550 email@example.com
Albertville Primary Karen Sorenson 763-497-2688 firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Woods Elementary Carol Newman 763-497-8025 email@example.com
Fieldstone Elementary Jody Johanson 763-497-0904 firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Michael Elementary Denise Daleiden 763-497-4882 email@example.com
St. Michael-Albertville Middle School East Teri Odland 763-497-2655 firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Michael-Albertville Middle School West Katie Derauf 763-497-4524 email@example.com
St. Michael-Albertville Senior High Colleen Harrington 763-497-2192 firstname.lastname@example.org