All athletic events: Adults $7 and Students $5
High School Concerts: $3
Fall Musical Tickets: Adults $8 and Students(K-12), Senior Citizens, and Children $6
Yearly Pass: Adults $80 and Students $30. Twenty Admission Punch Card is $60. Passes are free to any St. Michael/AlbertvilleDistrict Senior Citizen age 65 and over. Senior Citizens should stop in the Activities Office at the High School or in the District Office at MSW with proof of residency.
Activity Fees for 2022-23
$450.00 Football, Volleyball
$430.00 Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming & Diving
$400.00 Boys/Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis
$225.00 Debate/Student Congress, Adapted Soccer
$250.00 Fall Musical
$125.00 Set Crew for Fall Musical
$450.00 Boys/Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys/Girls Hockey, Wrestling, Dance Team
$430.00 Boys Swimming/ Diving
$225.00 Speech, Math League, Mock Trial, Adapted Floor Hockey
$250.00 One-Act Play
$430.00 Baseball, Boys/Girls Golf, Softball, Boys/Girls Track & Field, Boys/Girls Lacrosse
$400.00 Boys Tennis
$250.00 Three-Act Play
$125.00 Set Crew for Three-Act Play
$300.00 Marching Band
$225.00 Adapted Softball
$150.00 Adapted Bowling
$250.00 BPA, Blue/Gold Jazz Band, Co-Curricular Choir, Super Mileage Car
Fee Payment Procedure
- High school fees should be paid through the online process. STMA has a new online registration system called Affinety. You will need to create an account and add a funding source before registering. Click on the Parent Vue/StudentVue/ FEES icon on the STMA Homepage and choose "I'm a Parent" to register. You must use your ParentVue account. After logging in, click on Fees and then Fees again. This will bring you to SmartSchoolK12. Follow the directions to set up an account and register. If you need assistance with registration, please visit the Online Tips for Activities Registration.
- Financial Hardship: If a student qualifies for free lunch, no fee is charged; if the student qualifies for reduced lunch, they pay 25% of the fee. The parent notification letter for free or reduced meals must be shown upon request.
- Fees must be paid before you are able to practice or participate.
- The individual Cap is $1,000.00 and the Family Cap is $1,500.00.
- Middle school students competing in high school teams must pay high school fees.
- Refunds will only be issued prior to the first contest conducted in the activity.