Student Materials Collection/Distribution
STMA Middle School East will be providing a final curbside drop-off and pick-up of items for the 2019-20 school year. This process will take place Thursday, June 4th from 3:00PM to 7:00PM and Friday, June 5th from 8:00AM to 3:00PM. Please note that our office will be closed during these times. We are utilizing SignUp Genius to assist us in keeping everyone safe and to manage the flow of families pulling up curbside to return/pick up items.
To schedule your student materials drop-off/pick-up time, follow this link: SignUp Genius. Please take time to review the following directions with your child:
BEFORE YOUR TIME SLOT:
Gather your student(s) materials to return to Middle School East. This includes:
- Textbooks (math, science, social studies)
- Language Arts novels (Hatchet and Number the Stars - Grade 5; Outsiders and Christmas Carol - Grade 7; A Monster Calls - Grade 8 Advanced ELA)
- Library Books
- Books borrowed from teachers (such as novels to read for fun)
- School-owned band instruments
- Chromebooks, including charging cords
- Hot Spots
- Other materials (calculators, rulers…)
DURING YOUR TIME SLOT:
- Arrive at Middle School East drop off/pick up path and follow the direction of staff to pull forward.
- Please write your student(s)’ NAME/GRADE on a piece of paper and display on the passenger side window of your vehicle.
- Remain in your car at all times to minimize contact and maintain social distancing.
- Have all of your student(s) materials for drop off ready to hand out your car window to a staff member.
- Once you’ve handed off your materials, another staff member will return with a bag of your student(s)’ belongings, if any (class projects, yearbooks, additional personal belongings).
- Kindly wait and follow the traffic direction of staff as we process students' collection/distribution of materials as safely and quickly as possible.
- Follow the exit signs onto 50th Street/Oakwood Parkway.
Please contact Teri Odland at email@example.com or by calling 763-497-2655 if you are needing assistance with the sign up process or have any questions. Thank you for your help and support throughout Distance Learning and for assisting your student in this important and necessary step to finishing the school year.