The STMA Online site is currently being built.
Please continue to check back for updated information.
Online Education for All Minnesota Students
STMA Online, open to all students in Minnesota, offers an exceptional learning experience with more than 50 courses. The STMA supplemental program allows you to take up to half of your classes online, while staying in your home district or program. The STMA Comprehensive program allos you to take 100% of your classes online. Whether your student is enrolled in the St. Michael-Albertville Public School District, attends another public or private school, or is home-schooled - all students in Minnesota can take advantage of STMA Online.
Experience Makes the Difference
- Courses are developed in-house and taught by real Minnetonka teachers with years of experience in providing online and traditional education.
- Each course is designed specifically for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience
- Our courses meet the highest quality curricular expectations of the Minnetonka School District.
- Your teacher will be available throughout your experience to guide you to success.
Make Your Personalized 4-Year Plan Possible
- Gain flexibility by completing courses on your own time
- Earn your PE or other required course credit to make space in your schedule
- Leap ahead by taking a prep class in a challenge subject
- Immerse yourself in a AP course and get college credit
- Pursue electives that align with your passions