TIES SchoolView Help
In the fall of 2010 St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools implemented a new student information system. This means a new and improved parent portal and integrated online payment system. Below is general information regarding the features of this new system. The district mailed login information in August. If you did not recieve the letter, stop into a school office to pick one up. Begin the new school year by using our SchoolView with FeePay online parent portal to stay on top of your child’s attendance and progress, and pay securely for all your student’s meals and activities.
- Attendance & Email alerts when the student is absent or tardy
- School information, such as locker number and combination
- Transportation information, including bus stops and times
- Test scores
- Unofficial transcripts
- Homework assignments
- Health information
Pay Online for:
- Classroom fees
- Activity/athletic fees and passes
Below are the SchoolView Account Registration Instructions. When setting up a new SchoolView login, visit the TIES SchoolView Login and follow the directions below. If you do not have the Access Key, which is required, visit the school office to pickup the SchoolView Registration letter. Note: You only need to pickup one registration letter at an office, the key code will give you access to all of your children right away.
Tips & Tricks
- You can bookmark this link for signing-in in the future: http://asp.tiescloud.net/schoolview/?dst=0885
- You can access the login page directly from our homepage under the STMA Homepage + menu at the top (under the district logo).
- The registration key is case-sensitive
- It is important to use the Black Navigation bar to move between the pages and the not “back arrows” on your browsers toolbar.
- To update address information, use the "Change Request Form" on your My Account > My Info page.
- To update phone & e-mail addresses, change that information on your My Account > My Info page and click the Update button.
- If you don't remember your password, enter your username on the login screen and then click on "I forgot my password" button.