About Our School
Welcome to the St. Michael Elementary website!
STME is one of four elementary schools in the St. Michael-Albertville District. Our school provides a positive, caring and exciting place where all children are challenged to succeed at their highest level. The dedicated and skilled St. Michael Elementary staff is committed to delivering a high quality educational program in a well-organized environment.
One of the most important components of a good school is the partnership between the school and parents, and is critical in the success of our students. We are committed to clear and on-going communication between home and school, and together, we have created a learning community where students, parents and staff are proud to call St. Michael Elementary their school.
If you have a question, comment, or concern, please contact our office staff, your child’s teacher or myself. We look forward to working with you to create a positive educational experience for you and your child.
School: 7:45 - 2:15
Office: 7:00 - 3:30
School closing information will be announced on radio station WCCO AM 830 and on TV channels 4, 5 and 11.
To ensure the safety of our children, all visitors must report to the office to receive a visitor badge. All doors will be locked during school hours.
All new and prospective volunteers and chaperones require a background check. To complete your background check, click here to visit the District Volunteer webpage. Parents and other volunteers will only need to complete one background check for the entire time their children are enrolled in the district. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 497-4882.
Parents are asked to confirm all absences from school by calling the office at 763-497-4882 before 7:30 a.m. the day of the absence.
- The speed limit in front of the school is 30 mph. The speed limit in the drop-off lane is 5 mph. There are two barriers in the drop-off lane for the student's safety. When you drop your child off, you may do so at the west end of the lane as the students are outside until the 7:30 bell rings. Beginning November 1st, please pull up to the "stop" sign or as far as you can in the drop off lane--please do not park in the crosswalk. Make sure your child exits your vehicle immediately on the curb side. When your child has exited your vehicle, please move ahead as quickly as possible.
- When you visit our school, please use Central Avenue. Do not drive through the parking lot unless you will be entering the building.
November 3rd and 7th
February 2nd and 6th
Student Lunch Schedules
A complete school lunch is available for $2.50. Milk is available to cold lunchers for $0.45. Any additional entree will be charged accordingly. Payment for school lunches can now be done online. Please see the STMA homepage for details. Each student has a separate account and number. Please have your child dress appropriately as students will be going outside for recess prior to lunch when weather permits.
- 1st Grade Lunch A (Hansen, Hinnenkamp, Huls) 11:15-11:35
- 1st Grade Lunch B (Gaulrapp, Pearson, Polinceusz) 11:25-11:45
- 2nd Grade Lunch A (Al-Rifai, Windel, Solum) 11:45-12:05
- 2nd Grade Lunch B (Brisson, Dahlke, Schreifels) 11:55-12:15
- 3rd Grade Lunch A (Allerson, Hanson, Shneider) 12:05-12:25
- 3rd Grade Lunch B (Barbeln, Johnson, Rabe) 12:15-12:35
- 4th Grade Lunch A (Ingebritson, Krupke, Zastrow) 12:25 - 12:45
- 4th Grade Lunch B (Hinzmann, Tauber, Smith) 12:35-12:55