In the fall of 2010 St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools will implement a new student information system. This will mean a new and improved parent portal and integrated online payment system. Below is general information regarding the features of this new system. The district will be mailing login information in August.
Begin the new school year by using our SchoolView with FeePay online parent portal to stay on top of your child’s attendance and progress, and pay securely for all your student’s meals and activities.
Access student information and receive attendance alerts
Starting September 7, 2010, parents will be able to go online anytime to check their student’s
- Attendance & Email alerts when the student is absent or tardy
- School information, such as locker number and combination
- Transportation information, including bus stops and times
- Test scores
- Unofficial transcripts
- Homework assignments
- Health information
Pay school fees online
Plus, the FeePay system in SchoolView allows parents to pay securely online with a credit card or electronic transfer for their student’s meals and school activities including:
- Classroom fees
- Activity/athletic fees and passes
- FeePay also allows parents to monitor what their student is eating, an important feature that will help us partner with parents to help encourage healthy nutritional choices.
For parents, SchoolView with FeePay offers:
- Up-to-date information on their student’s progress
- Simple and secure way to pay with credit card or electronic transfer from bank account
- Highest industry-standard security ensuring data privacy and safe transactions
For the district, SchoolView with FeePay offers:
- Improved communication with parents and students and a powerful way to encourage parent involvement in their student’s education
- Fewer cash and check transaction, and improved cash flow
- Teachers will no longer have to perform as bookkeepers and bill collectors, notify parents, keep track of payments and keep checks and cash to give to the office.
How it works & what’s available
- Parents log into School/View FeePayTM (with a password) from the district’s homepage
- In School/View parents may view information for each of their children and elect to receive tardy/absent email alerts.
- When the parent clicks on FeePayTM they may add to the account balance for each of their children using a credit card or direct deposit from their checking or savings account. A receipt may be printed.
- After payment has been made, a confirmation email is sent to the parent as receipt of the transaction.
- Parents may elect to receive an email alert when lunch balances fall below a specific dollar amount.
- Parents are able to see transactions on the lunch account which enables them to monitor their child’s purchases.