2018 STMA Hall of Fame Inductees
Congratulations to the 2018 Hall of Fame inductees, Dr. Tom Hagerty and Mr. Chuck Lefebvre. They were inducted into the HOF on May 21, 2018. They both have a longstanding history of service to the district and have contributed to the district’s tradition of excellence. Their commitment to STMA students and the district is infallible and their work is a promise of a bright future.
STMA Hall of Fame
- Nomination Window: January 8-February 2, 2018
- Nomination Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Hall of Fame Induction: May 21, 2018
- Individuals are nominated via a nomination form. An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction. Forms are available on the district web site and in the district office.
- Superintendent e-mails members of the Selection Committee nominations for their perusal.
- Selection Committee meets to review and select HOF inductees.
- A maximum of two individuals will be inducted into the HOF during any given school year.
- A candidate must receive a number of affirmative votes equal to 75% of selection committee members present at the meeting.
- New inductees are notified and invited to the May induction ceremony.
- Ann-Marie Foucault, Superintendent
- Kari Dwinnell, School Board Member
- Hollee Saville, School Board Member
- Liawni Barbeln, Teacher
- Elaine Woolery, Support Staff
- Jennie Kelly, Principal
- Douglas Birk, Director of Special Services
- Mayor Kevin Kasel, Community Member Rep
- Riley Carlson, HS Student