Welcome from Superintendent
Welcome to the St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools! Our school mission statement is to provide a safe educational environment where students are encouraged to develop lifelong learning skills, which nurture positive attitudes and self worth. This statement indicates our desire to focus our energy and talents on each child that comes to the doors of the St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools—Serving portions of the communities of Albertville, Otsego, St. Michael, Hanover, and Monticello township.
Thanks to the ongoing support of our district residents, we have developed a strong tradition of providing excellent school facilities and high quality programs and opportunities for the children of our communities. Our educational facilities include a Community Education Center that provides programs and services to preschool children through adults. Albertville Primary which serves students in kindergarten. St. Michael Elementary School, Big Woods Elementary, and Fieldstone Elementary which serve students in grades one through four. Middle School East and Middle School West which serves students in grades five through eight. St. Michael-Albertville High School which serves students in grades nine through twelve.
We strive to advance each child from where he or she is at the beginning of the school year to new academic heights by the close of the year. Our school district provides a variety of educational programs and extra-curricular activities for our youth. We believe that the St. Michael-Albertville area is an ideal place for families to live and grow.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site and learn more about the St. Michael-Albertville school district.
Dr. Ann-Marie Foucault
St. Michael-Albertville District # 885
11343 50th St. NE
Albertville, MN 55301
STMA Hall of Fame
The purpose of the STMA Hall of Fame is to honor individuals who have made a significant impact on students and contributed to the district’s tradition of excellence.
Honors individuals who have a longstanding history of service to the district (as an employee or in another capacity). The individual has provided exceptionally meritorious service and demonstrated commitment to STMA’s tradition of excellence. The individual must have at least five years of service to the district and not be a current employee.
- Nomination Window: January 8-February 2, 2018
- Nomination Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Hall of Fame Induction: May 21, 2018
- Individuals are nominated via a nomination form. An individual may NOT nominate himself or herself for induction. Forms are available on the district web site and in the district office.
- Superintendent e-mails members of the Selection Committee nominations for their perusal.
- Selection Committee meets to review and select HOF inductees.
- A maximum of two individuals will be inducted into the HOF during any given school year.
- A candidate must receive a number of affirmative votes equal to 75% of selection committee members present at the meeting.
- New inductees are notified and invited to the May induction ceremony.
Selection Committee Members:
- Ann-Marie Foucault, Superintendent
- Kari Dwinnell, School Board Member
- Hollee Saville, School Board Member
- Liawni Barbeln, Teacher
- Elaine Woolery, Support Staff
- Jennie Kelly, Principal
- Douglas Birk, Director of Special Services
- TBD, Community Member
- Riley Carlson, HS Student
Location of Recognition:Inside Door A adjacent to District Office