- Registration opens Monday, August 28, 2017 for fall activities.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. The class fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- We do not send confirmations via U.S. mail; however, if you have an email address on your account profile, you will receive an email confirmation/receipt of the class(es) that you have registered for. All classes will meet as scheduled unless we notify you differently.
- When registering for a new account, it is highly recommended to list a telephone number and email address; this helps us in the event that we need to contact you regarding the status of a class.
- If you are registering for any ECFE classes, please include your child's date of birth on the registration form.
5 Easy Ways to Register
Click on the link to register online. stma.ce.eleyo.com
Visit our office at the address listed below. Enter Door "A" behind the Historic St. Michael Catholic Church, and follow the signs to the Community Education office Room 210. During the school year, our office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Summer office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Complete the registration form and mail it with payment to: Community Education, 60 Central Ave W., St. Michael, MN 55376
Drop Box - 24 Hour
You may drop your registration in our drop box outside Door "A" of the Community Education Center. Registration forms are located in the back of our brochure and in our office. Make Check Payable to: STMA Community Ed (Registration is not complete unless payment is included.)
Have your Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card ready. Our registration phone number is (763) 497-6550, ext. 1. (This is for credit card registrations only)
- If we cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and your money will be refunded in full.
- REFUND POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the activity (or by the registration deadline if one is listed) in order to receive a refund. Some activities, supplies, or tickets are not refundable. All refunds are subject to a $5.00 processing fee. Call the Community Education office to request cancellation; you cannot cancel out of a class online.
- No refunds for trips or tours are given after the registration and payment deadline.