- The swimming pool is located at Middle School East
If questions, please contact Maryellen Barthel (Interim Aquatics Coordinator) at
We offer the following activities at the pool:
Afternoon Open Swim - Monday - Thursday afternoons 2:00pm - 4:00pm dates are June 4 through August 9. (No afternoon Open Swim July 2-6)
If you plan on bringing a large group of 25 or more during the open swim times, please call Maryellen Barthel (Interim Aquatics Coordinator) so an extra lifeguard can be staffed.
- Morning Lap Swim - Monday, Wednesday, & Friday mornings 7:15am - 8:30am dates are June 13 through July 25. (No morning Lap Swim July 2-6)
- Evening Lap Swim - Wednesday evenings 7:30pm - 9:00pm dates are June 13 through July 25. (No Evening Lap Swim July 2-6)
- Activity Center members swim for FREE during Open Swim and Evening Lap Swim! Check out the Activity Center page for more information.
- Daily Admission for those without a pool pass:
- Children 4 and under- Free
- Students and Adults- $3.00
- Family (immediate family)- $6.00
- Pool Pass- available at the pool during open swim. Good June 4, 2018 through August 9, 2018.
- Individual Pass- $50.00
- Family Pass- $75.00
**Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water**
Aqua Aerobics - Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings 7:30am-8:20am. Classes are on going. $4 per class or punch cards can be purchased from the instructor at class. $36.00 gives you 9 punches, $72.00 for 18 punches.
(No Aqua Aerobics classes July 2-6).