- The swimming pool is located at Middle School East
If questions, please contact Marie Moore at 763-497-6554.
We offer the following activities at the pool:
- Open Swim - Monday Evenings 7:00pm - 8:30pm on January 9, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 27, March 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17. If you plan on bringing a large group of 25 or more during the open swim times, please call Marie Moore at 763-497-6554 so an extra lifeguard can be staffed.
- Evening Lap Swim - Monday Evenings 8:30pm - 9:15pm on January 9, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 27, March 12, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17.
- Activity Center members swim for FREE during Open Swim and Evening Lap Swim! Check out the Activity Center page for more information.
- Daily Admission for those without a pool pass:
- Children 4 and under- Free
- Students and Adults- $3.00
- Family (immediate family)- $6.00
- Pool Pass- available at the pool during open swim. Good September 1, 2016- August 31, 2017.
- Individual Pass- $50.00
- Family Pass- $70.00
**Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water**
- Aqua Aerobics - Winter and Spring Schedule- Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings 7:30am-8:20am. Starting Wednesday, January 4. Punchcards can be purchased from the instructor at class. $36.00 gives you 9 punches, $72.00 for 18 punches. (No Aqua Aerobics on January 16, February 17, 20, March 10, April 14, May 29).
- Pool Rental - The pool is available for rent when not in use for regular scheduled classes or events. Please call at least 2 weeks in advance if you would like to reserve a time. A great idea for a birthday party, family gathering or sporting team! Contact Marie Moore at 763-497-6554.
Due to STMA High School girls and boys swimming and diving, swimming lessons are not offered until summer. Sorry for the inconvenience