All athletic events: Adults $6 and Students $4
High School Concerts: $3
Fall Musical Tickets: Adults $8 and Students(K-12), Senior Citizens, and Children $6
Yearly Pass: Adults $50 and Student $30. Twenty Admission Punch Card is $60. Passes are free to any St. Michael/AlbertvilleDistrict Senior Citizen age 65 and over. Senior Citizens should stop in the Activities Office at the High School or in the District Office at MSW with proof of residency.
Activity Fees for 2017-2018
- $185.00 Football, Volleyball
- $175.00 Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming & Diving
- $160.00 Boys/Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Cheerleading
- $130.00 Debate/Student Congress, Fall Musical or Play
- $185.00 Boys/Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys/Girls Hockey, Wrestling, Dance Team
- $175.00 Boys Swimming/ Diving
- $130.00 Speech, Math League, Mock Trial, One Act Play
- $175.00 Baseball, Boys/Girls Golf, Softball, Boys/Girls Track & Field, Boys/Girls Lacrosse
- $160.00 Boys Tennis
- $130.00 Marching Band
Year Round Activities:
- $130.00 BPA, Blue/Gold Jazz Band, Co-Curricular Choir, Super Mileage Car
Fee Payment Procedure
High school fees should be paid through the online FeePay process. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our school’s Website. Visit the Parent tab on the STMA Homepage for more information. You must use your ParentVue account. If you need assistance with registration visit the Online Tips for Activities Registration.
Financial Hardship: If a student qualifies for free lunch no fee is charged; if the student qualifies for reduced lunch they pay 25% of the fee. The parent notification letter for free or reduced meals must be shown upon request.
Fees must be paid before you are able to practice or participate.
Individual Cap is $375.00 and the Family Cap is $650.00
Middle School students competing on high school teams must pay high school fees.
Refunds will only be issued prior to the first contest conducted in the activity.