2012-2017 STMA STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS
To achieve its Mission and attain its Vision, District 885 will:
- Personalize instruction to maximize learning growth and proficiency achievement for all students by increasing the use of multiple measures of educational data and identifying each student’s needs.
- Hire, retain and develop high-performing staff capable of delivering outstanding education.
- Continue to improve communications and accountability among teachers, students and families.
- Increase reciprocal community partnerships by utilizing the knowledge and experiences of community members, exposing students to real world experiences, and strengthening the connection between school and community.
- Prioritize expenditures to efficiently allocate resources to programs and instruction essential to improving student achievement.