Our students consistently achieve in the top 20% of students in Minnesota so where do we go from here? Our school board recently established the goal of consistently achieving academic rankings in the top 15% of all Minnesota public school district by 2016.
To achieve this goal, we are undertaking an ambitious plan.
- We will align teaching and learning to the most rigorous career and college readiness standards.
- We will personalize student instruction by using technology tools and empowering students to take greater responsibility for their learning
- We will continue to hire and retain high-performing staff capable of delivering outstanding education and focus on communication and accountability among teachers, students and families.
- We will increase community partnerships by utilizing the knowledge and experiences of community members
- We will maintain our commitment to sound fiscal practices essential to improving student achievement.