Back to School Dates
Click below for a printable list of STMA back to school dates. We hope you have a safe and wonderful summer!Learn more
Fall Eligibility Meetings
Save the date for 7th through 12th grade eligibility meetings. Click below to learn more.Learn more
Thank you Big Woods Elementary families!
Congratulations Bright Beginnings Preschool Class of 2017!
Two hundred students graduated from Bright Beginnings Preschool. Welcome to the STMA class of 2030!
STMA Legislative Advocacy
Similar children in similar school districts throughout Minnesota receive vastly different sums of per pupil revenue based on where their parents choose to live. Click below to learn more about STMA's legislative advocacy.Learn more
Follow Us On Social Media
Twitter: STMASUPT Facebook: St. Michael-Albertville School District
New Transportation Option
Click below to learn more or to register to take advantage of this service.Learn more
STMA Bond Projects
On February 7, 2017, the STMA community voted to approve a $36.1 million bond referendum. Bond projects include improvements in the areas of safety, technology, maintenance, and activities. The district is very grateful for the support of the community.
A comprehensive process to complete projects included in the STMA Bond will be followed. The process includes forming a Core Project Team (CPT) to provide leadership and oversight on all projects. The CPT is composed of two school board members, superintendent, construction manager, district architect, various school staff, and parents. The CPT is charged with:
- Provide leadership and oversight on all projects
- Seek input as needed from community and school stakeholders
- Facilitate or serve on subcommittees
- Monitor all projects to ensure they are done on time and stay within budget
- Provide updates to the STMA School Board (ultimate decision makers)
Subcommittees of key stakeholders are busy determining details of each project before the final blueprints.
This is an exciting time for the entire St. Michael-Albertville community, and we would like to share our project progress with our community. Photos and updates will be shared as they become available. See below for updates and details regarding the projects included in the STMA Bond.
- July 17, 2017 07:00 PM School Board Meeting @ District Office Board Room -- Middle School West Door A
- August 7, 2017 07:00 PM School Board Meeting @ District Office Board Room -- Middle School West Door A
- August 14, 2017 07:30 PM-08:30 PM MS East Fall Activities Eligibility Meeting @ MS West Auditorium
- August 16, 2017 06:00 PM School Board Work Session @ District Office Board Room -- Middle School West Door A