New Transportation Option
Click below to learn more or to register to take advantage of this service.Learn more
STMA Legislative Advocacy
Similar children in similar school districts throughout Minnesota receive vastly different sums of per pupil revenue based on where their parents choose to live. Click below to learn more about STMA's legislative advocacy.Learn more
The STMA School Board would like to thank district staff, representatives and staff of the Cities of St. Michael and Albertville, and volunteers who gave their time, energy, and talents to build awareness of the STMA bond. We look forward to partnering with the community as we move forward during this exciting time.
Middle School West Students Paint the Day Away
Middle School West students spent their exploratory day painting a mural and their own images with visiting artist Reid Thorpe. The mural will be installed at Middle School West as part of their growing collection of original paintings.
Follow Us On Social Media
Twitter: STMASUPT Facebook: St. Michael-Albertville School District
UPDATE on Progess on Bond Projects
On February 7, 2017, the STMA community voted to approve a $36.1 million bond referendum. Bond projects include improvements in the areas of safety, technology, maintenance, and activities. The district is very grateful for the support of the community.
This is an exciting time for the entire St. Michael-Albertville community, and we would like to share our project progress with our community. Photos and updates will be posted on the district web site throughout the process.
At its February 21 meeting, the school board approved a comprehensive process to complete projects included in the STMA Bond. The process includes forming a Core Project Team (CPT) to provide leadership and oversight on all projects. The CPT is composed of two school board members, superintendent, construction manager, district architect, various school staff, and parents. The CPT is charged with:
- Provide leadership and oversight on all projects
- Seek input as needed from community and school stakeholders
- Facilitate or serve on subcommittees
- Monitor all projects to ensure they are done on time and stay within budget
- Provide updates to the STMA School Board (ultimate decision makers)
Subcommittees of key stakeholders will be formed to determine further details of each project before the final blueprints are made and submitted to contractors for the bidding process. Subcommittees include:
- High School Site Team
- Albertville Primary Site Team
- All-Purpose Facility
- Ice Arena
- March 29, 2017 07:30 AM MS East Woodwind Ensemble Rehearsal @ Jordheim A114
- March 29, 2017 07:00 AM-08:00 AM MS East Breakfast Club
- March 30, 2017 03:15 PM-04:15 PM MS East Art Club @ Poirier A112
- March 30, 2017 03:15 PM-04:45 PM MS East Youth Matters